Author Topic: UnorthodoX  (Read 63204 times)

BARNEYSBIGGESTFAN

UnorthodoX
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2007, 08:41:38 AM »
good video but you guys lick the shit clinging to barneys arse crack i swear, its funny really to see so many preteens praise another preteen because of some stunts he did, wow i bet his ego is so huge thanks to all you.

hex needs to get a fucking life its probably just barney in disguise haha sounds like something he'd do, also feron and boo are lodged rather far up there as well

get a life guys im out

Offline Cdarmy

• Green*Dragon
  • Veteran Member
  • BK Fanboy
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/user/cdarmy
UnorthodoX
« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2007, 08:42:50 AM »
Not funny..

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2007, 08:45:20 AM »
no not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2007, 01:15:57 PM »
Quote from: FIGHTER
no not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but your english is

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2007, 01:37:30 PM »
Quote from: BARNEYSBIGGESTFAN
also feron and boo are lodged rather far up there as well
All I like about Barney is his videos, now go fuck off you stupid cunt.

Offline Solaris

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2007, 02:03:48 PM »
good video but you guys lick the shit clinging to barneys arse crack i swear, its funny really to see so many preteens praise another preteen because of some stunts he did, wow i bet his ego is so huge thanks to all you.
I'd like to see you land atleast ONE of those stunts.

hex needs to get a fucking life its probably just barney in disguise haha sounds like something he'd do, also feron and boo are lodged rather far up there as well

get a life guys im out
What about you? You're sitting here creating another account just so you can rant about whatever the hell you're on about? You're not man enough to own up to your own opinion? Go eat shit you fucking pussy.

BARNEYSBIGGESTFAN

UnorthodoX
« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2007, 02:11:03 PM »
Quote from: Solaris
I'd like to see you land atleast ONE of those stunts.

the stunts are amazing mate, you should read my post, i think the video was brilliant, but the fuck so many people have there nose up barneys ass crack it's unreal
Quote from: Solaris

get a life guys im out
What about you? You're sitting here creating another account just so you can rant about whatever the hell you're on about? You're not man enough to own up to your own opinion? Go eat shit you fucking pussy.

i actually dont have an account here, im an outsider who follows the stunting videos sometimes
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 02:12:11 PM by BARNEYSBIGGESTFAN »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2007, 02:13:23 PM »
BARNEYSBIGGESTFAN, I think if you want to express your opinion, do it in a more appropriate way, don't come in here ranting and raving about something you know nothing about.

Suspended for 2 days.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2007, 03:40:30 PM »

get a life guys im out

who the fuck are you?

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »
wtf lol

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #250 on: June 30, 2007, 05:02:44 PM »
Quote from: godson

get a life guys im out

who the fuck are you?
He's the truth teller.

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2007, 05:48:36 PM »
Quote from: storm_lexer

get a life guys im out

who the fuck are you?
He's the truth teller.

barney's a cool guy, and for BARNEYSBIGGESTFAN,

" its funny really to see so many preteens praise another preteen because of some stunts he did"

lol this isnt the only vid that "other preteens praised other preteens" lol, go look at all unmodded stunt video releases topics you asshole, that's what your supposed to do, compliment others when they make a good video.

and i bet the only reason you made that post is to get attention, and you are clearly jealous of barney

v.v
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 05:49:05 PM by brandon6199 »

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2007, 05:55:51 PM »
Quote from: brandon6199

get a life guys im out

who the fuck are you?
He's the truth teller.

" its funny really to see so many preteens praise another preteen because of some stunts he did"

lol this isnt the only vid that "other preteens praised other preteens" lol, go look at all unmodded stunt video releases topics you asshole, that's what your supposed to do, compliment others when they make a good video.

and i bet the only reason you made that post is to get attention, and you are clearly jealous of barney

v.v
Weather he's a "cool guy" or not. People need to stop praising him like he fucking made stunting. Oh well. I'm outta here.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2007, 06:05:37 PM »
oh hey. cool vid.

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »
Quote from: brandon6199

get a life guys im out

who the fuck are you?
He's the truth teller.

v.v
Weather he's a "cool guy" or not. People need to stop praising him like he fucking made stunting. Oh well. I'm outta here.

I dont understand how it's affecting you, if you don't like people praising him or his vids, don't post in the topic and dont watch his vids. The only reason I think you are posting stuff like this is because you are jealous.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 08:31:45 PM by brandon6199 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal