Author Topic: UnorthodoX  (Read 63210 times)

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2007, 09:52:10 AM »
Quote from: Shadowsniper
Just to say Werewolf, the top of that BB was first landed with extreme luck by Slayer{UK} in a cabbie .
do you have a video lol

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2007, 10:23:40 AM »
Quote from: Ferσή
56-1:03: Lol, nice filler Barney. That was a sweet fucking mid-airgrab. The first ever in a video, and prlly going to be the best one for awhile.
Uhm bullshit... for example mine in Geronimo, i was nowhere near the ground when it was executed, same goes for for example BloodyHook's one in Revenants and Kenny's delay airgrab from... was it Crash Course 3?
They're far from new, he just had a litle more air below his feet.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2007, 10:33:05 AM »
I done one on a faggio

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
UnorthodoX
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:12 AM »
those were delay grads, when the guy was kinda "stuck" in the bike. this one was different, however comaboy did something similar.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
Same thing if you ask me.

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2007, 10:38:44 AM »
but i'm not asking you

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2007, 10:40:27 AM »
Full Review by GriMm

Packer to ramp to roof: Feron posted that he thinks noone tried this yet. I have to say I tried it without packer before Kamikaze posted and I showed it for Daffy, I wasnt so close but I knew that its possible. Nice stunt I opened my eyes when looked this stunt

Packer to bump: Damm nice stunt I really liked it and never thought Its gonna be a nailed stunt very hard p2b and nice land of course. Special p2b because of bumped right.

Drop to ledgegrind: Fuck I lost a stunt idea. I nailed that with packer from the other side and sent it for an Xtramus collab what isnt realised yet for sure so Iam sad   But you compassed that quite nice so congratz.

Bump to airgrab to land: Haha thats looks a fun stunt and it looks great ,  When I looked the runup I thought its gonna be something special. Funny stunt.

Freeway bump: What a nice stunt. You are so creative and the distance and the height were so great so that is another beautifull stunt from the others and very enjoyable.

Faggio bump to thin roof: Even that is why you are an extreme stunter like Kaneda , For landing thin roofs and there are not too much stunter who land stunts like this but Its fun to beat and fun to watch I like it.

Bump to Scm: Iskanderrrr gonna eat his cap  So fucking nice stunt and I always suprise that I didnt recognize it instead of you. You are making stunts in everyday "stunted, used , walked" places and you abuse us with that   All of your stunts are enjoyable and creative and great stunts. I guess you dont get bored when trying these same as we neither. We just cant find places like you do this is why you are creative and extreme.

Freeway bump: Wtf how did you recognize this spot? Its not clear... Are you from Rockstar Games or what the hell? Crazy stunt I like it, creative stuff!

Krail to rail: Sony tried this stunt when we stunted together. Nice grind I guess it was hard. And it depended on luck that you could land it before you exploded.

Natural bump: Nice-nice sometimes nailed it from another bag if my memory is correct maybe Nightkid or Nightknight I dont remember but anway it was another side and the distance here is better.

Krail to ledgegrind: Maybe some stunters would be happy if they could land this stunt for the roof but I was sure that you gonna grind there when I saw the runup. Excellent ledgegrind after a great krail.

Grind to krail to grind: Nice I suprised that you didnt stucked. Nice stunt

Taxi boost to roof: Sorry I dont like it. I nailed it with Zebra when tried another stunt but I thought its done...

Busbump: That is one of my favourite stunt of the video. I cant write more of this stunt. It is just beautifull and the land was lucky and tricky but nice. The height was around 150 feet I think. Nice

Bump to ledgegrind: I lost one more spot. Great stunt and the grind was long. Another new ledgegrind place. You are the ledgegrind king!

Infernus bump: I dont like it. Dunno why... Maybe I dont like car stunts.

Double grind: Species or Shadowsniper made a similar like this in the VC docks in a collab or crew video so It doesnt seems to be new.

Bump to packerrampbump <PSM>: Shit that is so sick stunt  I like it. A great stunt to finish the video. High and landed a thin roof. The best stunt of the video. Never thought that this roof gonna be landed ever in the life. I love this stunt! Maybe that gonna win an award.

Edit: You stole some effects like the screen quake from Geronimo but the edit was simple and nice overall..

Music: I didnt really like it but actually others like it.

Overall: 9.9/10    I give 9.9 because I decided that i wont give 10/10 only if everything is excellent and there were some things in the edit and the music what I didnt like.  

Sorry for bad english congratz Barney. Maybe This video gonna be the best in 2007...

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2007, 11:57:21 AM »
It wont be the best vid cause I think that he will make other solo/s, wont ya Barney-boy? Wich one was the hardest stunt to do?

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
I think it was that p2b in the beginning. he was trying it for a long time.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2007, 12:51:31 PM »
Quote from: Daffy
56-1:03: Lol, nice filler Barney. That was a sweet fucking mid-airgrab. The first ever in a video, and prlly going to be the best one for awhile.
Uhm bullshit... for example mine in Geronimo, i was nowhere near the ground when it was executed, same goes for for example BloodyHook's one in Revenants and Kenny's delay airgrab from... was it Crash Course 3?
First AG2Roof tho right? Besides for nitzkits in hybrid, but I wouldent even call that a roof. My bad anyways.
brandon6199, dude you have been browsing this topic for the past 3 days 24-7. The video was good, but dude...

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2007, 01:06:18 PM »
10 pages in 2 days. I've read the 1st page and there's been 5 spam posts. Mods and admins do something.

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
UnorthodoX
« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2007, 01:40:57 PM »
It's rather hard to take control of a thread thats 10 pages long with out having any spam posts.

Offline StuntKing

• Veteran Member
  • Already banned in 7 states
    • View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »
now we found owrself talking about spaming! instead of the vid. i think the admins know what they are doing.

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
UnorthodoX
« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2007, 03:59:01 PM »
Quote from: Daffy

So your only post in this thread you've managed to make is about you? Give the man a round of applause, people.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 03:59:22 PM by kaneda »

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
UnorthodoX
« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2007, 04:02:56 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal