Author Topic: [SA]Echo  (Read 22509 times)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2007, 10:27:30 AM »
Am I the only one that liked the main song?

Offline BoBsaget

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bobsagetisgod.com/
[SA]Echo
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2007, 11:09:44 AM »
Damn, I didn't even notice this all day.. Anyways, It's high quality as expected.. I allways feel like a noob when I see TMS vids. Explo did some mind blowing stunts, the bump tree wallride in LS, and the double bump police station in LV where incredible. Turtledick his infernus stunts were also untouchable, I loved it, and can't wait for the next SA vid. <3

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2007, 11:14:50 AM »
No, i liked it to Rallee  

Finally, again a TMS San Andreas Stuntvideo , Turtle Dick and Explosion (and the others too  ) pwnt so much! Some stunts are really sick.

Hm, a sa best of Tackleberry?  

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2007, 11:19:37 AM »
Wow very nice vid. Awesome stunts throughout. Standouts for me were TD's infernus stuff, Kerts 1st infy bump and Explos last double bump. Editing was good too, music was nice imo. Glad you used my song

Offline VenomX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2007, 11:22:23 AM »
Glad you sent it in, I loved the main song.  The stunts were also up to TMS' brilliant standard, there was some kickass Infernus stuff in there, as well as some other greatness by everyone.  Great job .

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
Ahh I have to start dling before I shit, but its taking for ever to start. Ahh I just might shit my self before I even watch it.

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2007, 12:30:26 PM »
top stuff guys, awesome video.

9/10

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2007, 12:31:31 PM »
Another pwnage vid from TMS  Sorry but I didnt liked song but it was well edited with it.
Some stunts was just  I was trying some of them too (and landed one too   ) It was very very very good video  .

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
    • http://
[SA]Echo
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »
I have got to say. Wow. Stunting for TMS has stopped being playing the game, it's really an art. The music and editing of AOA were nearly perfect, but the stunts in this imo are just on an unprecedented new level. I never thought I'd say this but I feel that this video is easily just as good if not better than AOA. That's pretty much the best complement you can get from me cuz I worship that vid. I'm gonna start worshipping this vid now though  Killer job on everything it's almost unreal how well perfect this video was. I wonder if you guys still have reps from Kert it was nice seeing him in this video even though he left. Well yeah seriously this video owned out loud WOOO! TMS! TMS!  11/10
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:35:45 PM by Master_Yayo »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2007, 02:13:06 PM »
Wow the best SA vid i've seen since AOA awsome job guys  . Lots of awsome car stunts, and Explo really owned this vid with his bump 2 tree wallride and his last bump, great going  .
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:14:49 PM by Slayer{UK} »

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[SA]Echo
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2007, 02:21:52 PM »
Quote from: Master_Yayo
I wonder if you guys still have reps from Kert it was nice seeing him in this video even though he left.

Yeah, he had a bunch spare - he has not got any gta games installed anymore as far as I can tell but thankfully he still had a few reps to submit.

Offline CempaS

• View Profile
    • http://
[SA]Echo
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2007, 02:30:06 PM »
I got no words for this vid, what can i say? Cool, Extreme, Amazing? No there's no word for this video, and if there was a word it would be pretty much like "megaextremesuperamazing" or sumthing like that. Owned AOA totaly... Well enough with this spamming shit... Great vid guys   Dling

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »
Outstanding!

You guys always manage to amaze me and scare me with your awesome ability and creativity.
That was a great display of talent, with some really ingenious grinds and some top notch car stuff, not to mention all the other great stuff too (which there was a lot of).
As soon as I download the HQ (I couldnt wait so I streamed it) I will watch it again and keep it.

Congrads you guys, another fantastic crew video - it even made me want to stunt SA.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2007, 03:43:11 PM »
i think Livui should of been in this vid caues there were alot of infernus stunts
awesome stunts from everyone even Fugi who plays WOW alot did a cute stunt
i enjoyed nice vid Explosion's bump was unreal BK i think my 1st time seeing him
stunt with a car in GTA SA nice mate yea ya all pwned in this vid

GOOD JOB  

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »
Explosion, I love you. Marry me, please!

The quality is great and I could actually watch it!

solid vid mates, it's about time you lazy bums

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal