Author Topic: [SA]Echo  (Read 22510 times)

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »
Great vid. TD and Explosion were so much better than the others IMO tho so it didn't seem too balanced :S Some stunts were easy and obvious tho. Also, I was looking for some sexier, more creative stuff which I usually see  Editing was great, nothing too much, nothing too little. I couldn't watch the credits because the song was so bad but the main song worked fine. Nice too see you back where IMO you belong (SA).

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[SA]Echo
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2007, 08:36:55 AM »
Edited my comment, I seen the rep, it looks a whole load more legit in that .

Offline Link

• View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2007, 08:37:32 AM »
"17 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)"

Dling..

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2007, 08:37:44 AM »
Little review
Intro :

The Intro was simple and nice , nothing more to say .

Stunts :
Kert - Awesome Inf bump  
Brainkiller - cool p2b nice high
Xplo - Awesome creative dropbump
td - awesome natural infernus bump , u also bumped the little tree  
Kert - Nice PSB to grind , awesome distance
Sadness - Wow 720° ptb to grind AWESOME
Tackleberry - nice
Explo - Just awesome , i tried it too
Juan - Cool  
TD - Awesome bump2cork2grind
Kert - Doesnt look so hard , but nice
Xplo - Looks easy but cool
TD - Again , awesome natural inf bump , same roof ^^
Fugitive - nothing special :/
Bk - awesome tank bump nice spin
Tackleberry - That just amazing  , Wallride 2 boat  good job
Td - lol Cool , like xplos stunt
kert - again , nice psb to grind
xplo - best bsm ever
td - again a nice inf natural bump
Juan - Nice p2b very creative
Kert - Awesome side packer bump 2 small landing
Xplo - Just awesome

I really liked Td's car stuff and Xplos stuff too . I liked almost all the stuff  . Good job to everyone 10/10.

btw. Tackleberry , are you stunting in SA again ?  

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2007, 08:41:36 AM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
btw. Tackleberry , are you stunting in SA again ?  
Nope, I made those stunts long ago.

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:41:48 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2007, 08:42:34 AM »
Ralleee's Review On;

ECHO[/font]

Intro: Well, it didn't amaze me, but it was good. I liked when you show the stunters in the rain and when the names pops up in synching with the video, good intro. 8/10.

Main: Sick stunts man, I enjoyed every second of it. Great grinds, bumps, packer2bumps, bsm's, awesome. Great editing, you synched it very well ExPlosion.

Editing: Great editing ExPlosion, very well synched. Not much to say, it was just great. 9/10.

Music: Great music choice in my opinion. The main song was kickass, definately my taste. 9/10.

Stunts: Now this is definately a 10/10. Many high stunts, many good grinds. Very creative stunts too. Turtle Dick and ExPlosion was the best ones in the video, the other were great too but you two was something special, sweet Infernus stunts by Turtle Dick and great high stunts from ExPlosion.

01:11-01:17 Kert: Awesome Infernus bump2treebump2roof, great height. At first I though you were gonna slip off but you didn't.
01:18-01:23 Brainkiller: Cool p2b. If I remember right that's a street that makes you go slower, which makes that p2b harder than it looks. I've tried that before, didn't get it, good job.
01:24-01:32 ExPlosion: Now that was a sick and creative dropbump man. Plus for the krail, that was really nice!
01:32-01:39 Turtle Dick: Sick Infernus bump2treebump2roof, nice spin and great landing.
01:39-01:49 Kert: Was that a strutbump? Anyways, good job even if it wasen't a strutbump, plus for the krail, and you stayed on the rail, great!
01:52-02:05 Sadness: Best grind in the vid, no doubt. Awesome spin, great that you landed on the building, plus for that. Awesome stunt.
02:06-02:14 Tackleberry: I've seen that on the challenge thread, finally someone landed it, great stunt.
02:15-02:21 ExPlosion:One of my favourite stunts in this video, totally awesome. Great height and spin. Sick stunt man, great job ExPlosion.
02:22-02:23 Juan: Good air with Infernus there, looks hard because of those electric things are in the way, good landing.
02:34-02:43 Turtle Dick: Awesome stunt! That cork was really nice and awesome grind, great stunt!
02:44-02:50 Kert: There goes another stunt I've been trying, great distance and height.
02:52-03:04 ExPlosion: Sick air there! Very far stunt, great distance. Great job nailing that one.
03:05-03:18 Turtle Dick: Infernus doublebump, that was crazy! Great height and nice flip, great job. One of my favourites in the video.
03:19-03:24 Fugitive: Good bump, the landing was perfect. Nice job.
03:25-03:32 Brainkiller: Sweet tankbump. Looks hard because of the small landing, good job Brainkiller.
03:33-03:38 Tackleberry Creative stunt, nice job to land on the boat. Goov job.
03:39-03:44 Turtle Dick: That stunt reminds me of Omni's bump in Amped, great job landing the higher part using the tree, awesome!
03:45-03:52 Kert: Nice, not so much to say. Nice krail2grind, good that you completed the rail, nice job.
03:53-03:59 ExPlosion: Another of my favourites in the video, great height with a bsm, and perfect landing. Sweet job.
04:00-04:07 Turtle Dick: Man, another Infernus stunt by Turtle Dick, great stunt. You're making your Infernus stunts so original, no second vehicles used, love that. Great job.
04:08-04:14 Juan: Very creative stunt. Pretty far between the packer and the bump, looks hard. Good job.
04:14-04:29 Kert: Awesome p2b Kert, and perfectly executed landing. Sweet job.
04:30-04:43 ExPlosion: Now that's really sick. Awesome height, great job that you got over the edge before yuo start going more forward, looks really hard. Awesome job!

Outro: Great outro man, couldn't be much better, nice music choice too. 10/10.

Over-all: Awesome video TMS. Loved all stunts, editing was clear and good synched, music choice was great. So yeah, I will give you a 9.5/10.
[/size]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:43:05 AM by Ralleee »

SpYo$s

[SA]Echo
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »
i don't edit my posts BUT this vidéo is great ! 9.5/10  

it's not perfect because the last stunt of explo is...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:45:34 AM by SpYo$s »

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2007, 08:45:59 AM »
Quote from: SpYo$s
sorry but i'm BORED for this......  sorry

You retard.

This video owned really, really hard.
Lots of creative and sick stunts. Good job guys!

Btw, killer review Ralleee

Offline ExPlosion

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[SA]Echo
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2007, 08:47:11 AM »
SpYo$s, want my .rep ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:47:19 AM by ExPlosion »

SpYo$s

[SA]Echo
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2007, 08:47:49 AM »
Ok Ok Ok

Hum

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2007, 08:51:47 AM »
The guy can have an opinion. Even if the stunter has never modded before, or he's a "friend" of yours he could still lie to you. I'm not saying it is modded but there is no way of 100% proof. Let the guy think it's modded, its just his opinion, just look past his post.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2007, 08:52:15 AM »
You are pathetic, SpYo$s. You're new to this site and I guess you haven't seen much videos. Shut your mouth and stop acting like a dick, it's not modded.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2007, 08:54:49 AM »
Quote from: Omni
The guy can have an opinion. Even if the stunter has never modded before, or he's a "friend" of yours he could still lie to you. I'm not saying it is modded but there is no way of 100% proof. Let the guy think it's modded, its just his opinion, just look past his post.
He can say his opinion, but there are rules on how you are allowed to make your posts. Several posts from SpYo$s have already been deleted, cause they broke those rules.

And to the rest of you, please don't comment SpYo$s either. There is no reason for you to tell how much you don't like him.

Now, please, get back on-topic.

SpYo$s

[SA]Echo
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2007, 08:56:50 AM »
  ppffff i'm not "new" in this site, i like this site but i'm not subscrite before  

Edit : Hum ok ok tack   grrr

Edit2 : Tack i'm not english i speak a little english  

« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:00:27 AM by SpYo$s »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »
Thanks for the reviews guys!  

The only time I stunt is when there is a SA crew video to stunt for  so yea, don't expect to see some awesome shit from me in SA. Kinda dirty  the only reason i stunt is so that i can just be a part of a TMS sa crew video  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal