Author Topic: [SA]Echo  (Read 22503 times)

Offline kilak

• View Profile
    • http://extremgta.free.fr
[SA]Echo
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »
9.5/10 veryveryvery good !!!!

GG !!!

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »
Sorry for the delay but better late than never huh...

I've been watching this video at least once a day since it was released... it might not be THE most revolutionary video made but it does something for me a video haven't been able to do in a long time.
It reminds me of the days when XSA and TMS were both extremely active... the Aftershock days and it's just a fresh breath to see people like Tackleberry and Sadness in a video again.
I love the music you used, especially the main song... it's a while since i've seen a really good energetic song used in a San Andreas video, FB were quite good at that but i missed that in their last crew video.
The editing is very basic and doesn't take any focus away from the stunts which is good, the editing could've easily done that and made it all a bit confusing especially with the fast pace it has.
The stunts are what you can expect from TMS, mind-blowing, creative and of course better than last time, it had car stunts, grinds, roofs, technical stunts and spectacular stunts so there's not a single bad word to say about the variety.
I wouldn't normally give it a 10/10 because of the very basic editing but this time i will, you took the best from the old days and the best from today and made a video for tomorrow.
Excellent work TMS.

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »
Thanks daf. Appreciate it  

I havent commented it myself i believe   ...here goes:

The vid was ofcourse really good, in terms of stunts, editing and all that. Cant say it had any major faults. Editing was clean, not overdone. Music was cool. As daffy said, a vid that reminds us the "old" days, and yet has a new feel to it.

Thanks for taking the time to watch this.

Offline StuntKing

• Veteran Member
  • Already banned in 7 states
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2007, 01:30:09 PM »
^i agree^
first i tought TMS where crazy making this vid... now i get it

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2007, 02:02:28 PM »
Yeah, thanks Daffy. Really appreciate comments like that, especially from members like you (who has been here for a long time, I mean).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal