Author Topic: [SA]Echo  (Read 22506 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[SA]Echo
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2007, 11:48:10 AM »
Quote from: sony
:S Dwonloading, just because it's a TMS vid  I still dont like the SA vids

Join the club

Offline Species

• View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »
Dling

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »
Quote from: Omni
Tackleberry: I also thought this had been done. I'm sure its not very hard anyhow and it don't look too
Tackleberry: Nice creativeness. I guess actually doing the stunt is more luck tho. Just hoping a boat will turn up.
I'm here to defend my stunts, kind of...  

That first one was posted as a challenge and I know many were trying it. Bumping that thing is hard, at least with the angle I managed to get. I agree it isn't looking that impressive though.

And I don't see why the second one would require more luck than any other stunt. Doing that wallride isn't as easy as it seems and it took really a long time before I figured out when to start. I had to wait for the boat to come and then start in the exact right moment. A very tricky stunt actually, in my opinion.

Thanks for the review though Omni, I'm glad you're being honest. Also I understand this difference in level of the stunts you noticed, as many of us didn't really stunt for this vid. I, for example, made my stunts before AOA. Therefore it's great that we have some awesome stunters in the crew, who could bring up the level a bit.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:18:38 PM by Tackleberry »

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2007, 12:28:43 PM »
dddddd/ling

EDIT :

again gj guys i really enjoyed this video  the qualtity isn't made so the video is 500000 mb's finally i loved the quality i loved the stunts (td je hebt een paar vetter auto stunts man  ) Td got some kool car shit i loved those precision landings
GJ guys i enjoyed watching this  

« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:42:13 PM by boxXx »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »
sick vid dudes. really nice stunts, but that high bump (ExPlosions) was  . Nice 9.5/10

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
Quote from: Omni
Tackleberry: I also thought this had been done. I'm sure its not very hard anyhow and it don't look too
Tackleberry: Nice creativeness. I guess actually doing the stunt is more luck tho. Just hoping a boat will turn up.
I'm here to defend my stunts, kind of...  

That first one was posted as a challenge and I know many were trying it. Bumping that thing is hard, at least with the angle I managed to get. I agree it isn't looking that impressive though.

And I don't see why the second one would require more luck than any other stunt. Doing that wallride isn't as easy as it seems and it took really a long time before I figured out when to start. I had to wait for the boat to come and then start in the exact right moment. A very tricky stunt actually, in my opinion.

Thanks for the review though Omni, I'm glad you're being honest. Also I understand this difference in level of the stunts you noticed, as many of us didn't really stunt for this vid. I, for example, made my stunts before AOA. Therefore it's great that we have some awesome stunters in the crew, who could bring up the level a bit.  

Fair enough mate. And I said it was a lot of luck because boats only turn up once in a blue moon so you needed luck that the boat would come at the time it did so you could even decide what time to come off the wallride

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[SA]Echo
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2007, 02:16:29 PM »
Well, I'm sure Tack was TRYING to land on/in a boat - so what would be so lucky about something he was already attempting?

Luck is my rhino stunt in Interlocked. But Tack was TRYING to do that stunt and nailed it well

Offline ExPlosion

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[SA]Echo
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2007, 02:26:50 PM »
Yes he was trying it, in the rep he looked to the water and waited for the boat before starting wallriding .

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »
But the boat could not have turned up for ages. For instance, I have tried something similar and a boat has not turned up for hours. It's lucky if a boat turns up. So therefore, regardless if that's what Tack was trying, he had to have the big luck of a boat actually turning up. I hope you finally understand me

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2007, 03:27:34 PM »
The luck was the boat turning up, not the stunt or anything. We get ya

Offline M!kE333

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://apcistuntteam.hu
[SA]Echo
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2007, 04:39:00 AM »
Dling!

Sick video, 10/10
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:42:03 AM by mike333 »

Shark

[SA]Echo
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2007, 05:44:08 AM »
Wow  awesome vid!
great grinds, stunts infernus and Explosion's stunt in the end. Respect

10/10 of course
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:44:34 AM by Shark »

Offline Species

• View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2007, 06:30:45 AM »
WOW    
AWESOME VID!!!  
GREAT JOB!!

10/10

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2007, 07:24:59 AM »
I don't see how it is luck  If it is coded to come past at a certain time then it is just coded, nothing to do with luck...you can also say Plethzorb's FBI bump in Geronimo was luck because if a car was going to spawn or not was down to  'luck'.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 07:25:27 AM by Brainkiller »

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[SA]Echo
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2007, 08:03:23 AM »
Stunting is partially luck and skill for every stunt. Anyhow I don't care. If you can't see how that stunt was partially luck then your a silly pumpkin (better Aries?)

(Aries): Don't edit my post fool
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:10:00 AM by Omni »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal