Author Topic: WEREWOLF  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
WEREWOLF
« on: January 28, 2007, 04:47:47 AM »
WEREWOLF

You have been stunting for a long time and been in some really old vids, like UrbanMadness part3. How much has stunting evolved since then to you and was it hard to keep up with the changes/new stuntmethods being discovered? (Turtle Dick)

Stunting changed a lot, back in the days a simple krail was a cool stunt and it was more like improvisation - people were just playing around making some stunts. Today people select some spot and try to do what they want to do. But i think that improvisation is a clue to the evolution of stunting. If you're trying a certain grind, you can't discover p2b and so on... I would say that even though there are a lot of stunts to try these days(thanks to all new stunt inventions) i find stunting back in the days more freedom and that's why i kinda miss it. However i can say without a doubt that new vids are way more attractive.

What was the biggest let down in your stunting career? (Juan)

Hard question. I had a good periods when it took me a couple of hours to get some kickass stunts, but i also had bad periods when i just wasn't lucky enough. I would say that the last months are the biggest let down not only because i haven't stunted for 1.5 months and now i'm having one of those "bad periods"(unfortunately) but also i'm starting to feel that i can't enjoy stunting as much as i used too. Probably because of people trying to use any methods(like modding) to get better stunts and i'm just not feeling comfortable.

If you are trying a spot, and you hit an awesome bump2roof, even if you were aiming for something else, do you still keep trying for the original idea or do you just use the other one? (Ostis)

Depends on the situation. If i still have fun trying the original stunt, i would continue trying it. If i understand that i can make a better stunt in that spot i won't use the "unwanted" stunt i did until i make the original stunt i was trying or until i get bored.

Since stunting spots are considerably harder to find, and you seem to manage to find loads, how do you go about finding them? (Aries)

I just find for them and see them tongue.gif If i want to get on some roof, i fly around it a couple of times until i find the best way to roof it. If i want to grind a rail, i look for the best way to grind it, not forgetting that i have packer or other vehicles in my disposal. Also some ideas come to my mind while watching some stunt vids. So i re-watch some old vids for ideas from time to time.

If you had a second chance now to go back to when you first started stunting, would you do anything different this time around? (Dannye)

I can say without thinking - no. I may change something and my stunting career would be better or worse because of that but i'm satisfied with stunts i've done and friends i've gotten so even if i knew that i have a chance for something better i won't use it because i just can't get rid of everything i've done and i have in one moment. Same goes to the life in general, by the way.

What's the high point of your stunting career? (Urban Legend)

Being a part of "Dedicated". And not just a part, but one of the biggest part with NightKnight. I was in a lot of great vids after Dedicated(and before too), i had recieved great comments about vids i'm in during all my career but i still find Dedicated the best vid ever.

Is there a stunter you with you had a chance to be in a video with? (Kingjad)

Some time ago i was thinking about people i were in a stunt vid with... I had been in a vids with a lot of great stunters - NK, Barney, Daffy, Nitz... But i wasn't in a vid with 2 great stunters. And most likely i wasn't going to be with them in one vid ever. But not so long ago i finally appeared in Connected along with Kaneda. So now there is only 1 left - Matt aka Whiteshadow. However i suppose we won't be in one vid... but time will show.

Since it's called Game Video Team, does that mean you guys are a multi-game crew? (finallight)

Ha-ha, nice one. When we decided to change our crew name, we did it because of 2 reasons:
1) We wanted a fresh name, Vice City Stuntmen Clan seemed boring to us.
2) We wanted to start making not only VC vids, but also other GTA games vids... and some other vids. However we haven't made a single vid in non-GTA game although we had a big plans.

How has your experience of stunting (video making and landing stunts) changed over the course of time you have stunted? (kr3mlin)

I can't say a lot about my editing cause the last vid i edited(not counting RP and something like this) was done in 2003, but i think i can edit a vid way better than before because people didn't pay a lot of attention to the editing in 2003(well at least not as much as now). As for stunts - yeah, i definitely getting more and more experience with every new p2b , every new grind and so on... Performing a stunt is making some actions in a line(like run-up, then bump, then air, and after that - landing) and some of those are done instinctively now, i don't think what buttons i need to press, i just press them.

What stunt do you think is your best? (Fugitive)

Hard question, because my best stunt wasn't released in a vid yet and i don't want to name a stunt that Nitz released in a vid before me  So if you don't mind, i'll just say that i think Constant Exhibition and Paranoia are my two best vids in term of stunts. I really like the effort i put into stunts in those vids.

Offline CempaS

• View Profile
    • http://
WEREWOLF
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 02:51:08 PM »
Interesting questions and good answers

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
WEREWOLF
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »
One of my all-time favorite {and will stay that way} members from ampt.tk

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
WEREWOLF
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »
nice bump dumb ass jk

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
WEREWOLF
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »
not to single others out but he deserves to be up here more than most.

Like he's actually "before" ampt.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:42:16 PM by Demonfade »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
WEREWOLF
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:03 PM »
hes before VC.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
WEREWOLF
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
Yeah, WEREWOLF's a fossil in simple terms when you try to think of the first stunters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal