Author Topic: [WH] Doperide III  (Read 36641 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2006, 09:39:03 AM »
Boo and Sony and everyone:Next spampost gets deleted.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 09:43:31 AM by Daffy »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2006, 09:39:52 AM »
Teh 16-------! Wont bother  Thing about this is, quite a few of the RAD stunts are poss without it, like ralleees last stunt for example, and Daffys last stunt, thats what isn't so great.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 09:40:30 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2006, 09:42:04 AM »
Nuck you post was the 165th
I dont think that  RAD's method is mod, cause as Daff said you don't have to change or ......
And WW you're modding with your vid but you aren't modding in the stunt vid your skin and with your carcols etc.
Cause then you can say to everyone that his modder....Rad's method's just made to easier the most stunts.
If there's is a good runup, and if someone doesn't use rads meth., you don't say that he's modded just because he had bif speed. So Rads method just give you bigger speed
It's only my opinion about Rad's method

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2006, 09:50:57 AM »
Awesome video  a lot of stunts that made me say WTH  

I havn't felt like that after watching a video since I was a n00b and watching ATS videos... I feel like I have some catching up to do  

As for all this RAD's stuff...I use(d) it a lot and I don't see it as a problem...dudes who aint even tried it are like  "it makes the impossible possible"...well not really... get a speedometer and see what the speed difference is, I did that a little after people told me RAD's method worked in VC...and i remember it wasn't a massive increase in speed.

I've also seen this around lately  "damn nice video, you landed my stunt  but I landed it without RADs method  "...so what? I'm not giving a dude more/less praise because he pulled a wheelie in his run up  

Oh and Theftman I've seen a couple of CSS videos that used the same song as you...  or maybe you used the same song as them
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 10:12:13 AM by Simon »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2006, 09:52:15 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Weak arguement WW. Modding stunter skins and bike skins does not change the actual physics of the game.

I do NOT use RAD's method myself. But I feel we need to accept it - it's not a glitch, it's not a cheat. It's 100% legal, and folk need to quit their bitching about it.

There's my 23 pence into it.
OK, gravmod wasn't the best example, it does change the game physics, but handling alterations don't. Now give me a GOOD point why it's so much worse than RAD's

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2006, 09:53:16 AM »
I don't want to be bored.

Well,this video was weird.Weird music,weird ambiance.Alot of stunts were done in LC,VC isn't die imo.

The level of stunts:amazing,maybe too much because we don't see what is very good when alot of awesome or with them.

9.5/10 anyway.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 09:53:48 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2006, 09:54:01 AM »
and sony, i don't say that RAD's is modding, we all know it's not, but i wanna hear why it's better than modding. that also doesn't mean i myself thinks it's bad as modding.

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2006, 09:58:32 AM »
I really wasn't impressed. I didn't get a feeling of amazement or anything... maybe like someone already said, that there was no weaker stunts to build up to the better ones. I really don't know. The camera angles may have contributed to it. The stunts were great, I just can't really enjoy them. Editing was too clean, what did you do with Daff?!?

Editing: 6/10
Stunts: 9/10 - Would be 10 but there wasn't much creativity, just bump after bump. I also felt that redoing your own stunt on a different vehicle was a little boring, Daff.

6+9/2= 7.5/10 - Overall
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 10:00:34 AM by bj070893 »

Offline Jacked134

• View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2006, 10:04:09 AM »
dling it,
comment later

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2006, 10:04:20 AM »
Quote from: Shadowsniper
quite a few of the RAD stunts are poss without it, like ralleees last stunt for example, and Daffys last stunt
Are you fucking with me?  
It's a god damn 156ft natural bump, i came close many times but i needed the perfect RAD boost to reach the damn roof.

And i think we've talked enough about RADs method in here now... don't you think?

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2006, 10:28:53 AM »
WW don't use, packer, it makes easier the stunt, why is it better than a mod?

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2006, 10:32:58 AM »
Stop the idiotic RAD spamming ...

1. It is NOT modding .. just a better speed method then the normal learning forwards .. POINT
2. this is not the topic to argue on this ... this is the topic of Doperide III, and you should damgod respect that and write normal post's, where you tell the stunters from d 3, how do you find the video ...

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2006, 10:35:45 AM »
ColdD. is right
We should stop do it here..

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2006, 10:51:13 AM »
Quote from: Simon

Oh and Theftman I've seen a couple of CSS videos that used the same song as you...  or maybe you used the same song as them

Lol my point i have never seen those CSS vids so i have wasted my time searching for songs myself, what daff did, is watching CS vids and taking songs out of it, it started from "Heroes return 2" or whatever Lol

I know he took song from a CS vid, even Aries gave me a hint once in anothe topic, no need of bullshiting Simon  

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2006, 10:52:05 AM »
Well I'm a rebel so I'm going to continue and disagree with everyone who said RAD's technique isn't a glitch.

Why on Earth would rockstar be under the impression that doing a wheelie and scraping the rear would make you go faster?

Theftman why is it so bad for him to use a song thats in a CS video, if he edited the video very similar to the CS video then that would be a worry, just plain old stealing if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 10:55:34 AM by ZeroX »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal