Author Topic: [WH] Doperide III  (Read 36644 times)

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2006, 03:19:47 PM »
i noticed Daff didnt use the nice shirt player model. WELL FINE i'll just make a version for the stock model.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2006, 03:41:21 PM »
Quote from: BloodyHook12
haha, they say RAD's method is no different than leaning forward. Yeah, I want to see someone land Daffy's last bump legitly without using RAD's method, just leaning forward. That would be sweet.

You know it's totally different. How can you even say that? It's a glitch with the lazy wheelie that lets you gather up speed. Normally leaning forward is far more limited, you know this.

But don't let me stop you from making you guys like stunts with RAD's method. Be my guest if you like those super bumps and crazy p2bs to the 150 ft roofs. Nothing wrong with enjoying those stunts. Especially the stunter who does it. If you think it's good, that's all that matters. I'm only saying, abusing it is not very enjoyable for me to watch. I don't stunt with RAD's method, but I've seen its capabilities. I hold deep respect for the stunter who does not use this glitch for extra speed. Stunting isn't about who goes the fastest, highest, farthest, or anything like that. Save that for world records. That's competitive type stuff. I don't want stunting to completely turn that way.

A little note too. Nitzkit says he has trouble doing it on ps2. People say if it's possible on the ps2, then it's legit for the PC. Could RAD's method be the exception? I dunno, I just felt like pointing that out.

Sorry for going so off-topic guys. The music was pretty good btw. The intro was like plain as hell though lol. I was expecting something more out of it. It looks like an intro I'd make.

wait, hold your horses. since when has stunting not been a competition? 2004? yeah, you're way off.

you bitched about my last stunt in Damned, but really, you're not getting through to anybody. wasting your time typing all that out is just... a waste of time. people like tp push limits and they're not going to stop because of what maybe 20% of the community says.

basically.... yeah, I'm just saying give up.

btw, WH - Doperide III Putfile - http://media.putfile.com/WH---Doperide-III

btw again, Daffy stunts with a gamepad, Aries.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 03:56:15 PM by SabotagE »

Offline Stunter Elite

• View Profile
    • http://
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2006, 03:44:11 PM »
sorry for that little comment, that was just the first thing that popped into my mind    but that stunt did look suspicous to me...ill let it go this time  

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2006, 03:55:46 PM »
Guys... you wanna talk about RAD's method in general, do it somewhere else.  Please, let's keep this clean.

Also, FYI: I didn't use RAD's method in any (the) stunt I did in the vid  j/k

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2006, 03:55:53 PM »
Quote from: SabotagE
haha, they say RAD's method is no different than leaning forward. Yeah, I want to see someone land Daffy's last bump legitly without using RAD's method, just leaning forward. That would be sweet.

You know it's totally different. How can you even say that? It's a glitch with the lazy wheelie that lets you gather up speed. Normally leaning forward is far more limited, you know this.

But don't let me stop you from making you guys like stunts with RAD's method. Be my guest if you like those super bumps and crazy p2bs to the 150 ft roofs. Nothing wrong with enjoying those stunts. Especially the stunter who does it. If you think it's good, that's all that matters. I'm only saying, abusing it is not very enjoyable for me to watch. I don't stunt with RAD's method, but I've seen its capabilities. I hold deep respect for the stunter who does not use this glitch for extra speed. Stunting isn't about who goes the fastest, highest, farthest, or anything like that. Save that for world records. That's competitive type stuff. I don't want stunting to completely turn that way.

A little note too. Nitzkit says he has trouble doing it on ps2. People say if it's possible on the ps2, then it's legit for the PC. Could RAD's method be the exception? I dunno, I just felt like pointing that out.

Sorry for going so off-topic guys. The music was pretty good btw. The intro was like plain as hell though lol. I was expecting something more out of it. It looks like an intro I'd make.

wait, hold your horses. since when has stunting not been a competition? 2004? yeah, you're way off.

you bitched about my last stunt in Damned, but really, you're not getting through to anybody. wasting your time typing all that out is just... a waste of time. people like tp push limits and they're not going to stop because of what maybe 20% of the community says.

I don't understand what you're saying about stunting being a competition. Sorry, please word that better.

I think I at least implied that people don't have to listen to what I say. Whether I get through to anybody, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm only telling people that these great stunts of theirs aren't really shocking me as much anymore. Like I said if you read it completely: if you like it, keep doing it.

No, I won't give up. Because there are people concerned with this. Every damn topic with RAD's abuse always starts up a conversation with the subject. This needs to be discussed. Not in this topic, however. Sorry about all this.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2006, 03:58:22 PM »

I don't understand what you're saying about stunting being a competition. Sorry, please word that better.

I think I at least implied that people don't have to listen to what I say. Whether I get through to anybody, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm only telling people that these great stunts of theirs aren't really shocking me as much anymore. Like I said if you read it completely: if you like it, keep doing it.

No, I won't give up. Because there are people concerned with this. Every damn topic with RAD's abuse always starts up a conversation with the subject. This needs to be discussed. Not in this topic, however. Sorry about all this.

You've made a believer out of me, brother.    

Yeh guys come on someone make a RAD's topic in VC chat or something, let this thread rest now.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2006, 03:59:38 PM »
Still, I see no point in trying to stop people from using it. You know it's not going to work, they, along with myself, will keep using it because it breaks limits we thought were unbreakable.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2006, 04:12:02 PM »
If you really want something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2006, 04:21:35 PM »
I came to this thread looking for a long 9 page discussion on THIS VIDEO.....but i guess im a dreamer

Anyway im downloading and looking forward to giving you guys my thoughts on it  Well done on the release

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2006, 04:22:21 PM »
thankyou kr3m, enjoy your watch

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2006, 05:38:48 PM »
Not to be an asshole in any way shape or form but,

So what if RAD's method is used? It's not changing anything about the game. So what if it's a glitch, what do you think the BSM is. RAD's method is just another discovery as was the BSM and other stunting techniques, the game was not made to do what we have done over the years so why is evolution becoming such a big problem because some people have found ways to go faster?

OVERALL GREAT VIDEO,

RASKAL'S STUNTS OWNED!!!!

CONGRATS ON GETTING INTO WH RASKAL!!!!  

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2006, 06:12:34 PM »
Haha, people prlly are just now realizing you werent a guest star.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2006, 06:14:19 PM »
HE WASN'T A GUEST STAR!?

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2006, 06:24:53 PM »
It's because I dont have a Wasteland Hero's tag.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[WH] Doperide III
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2006, 06:29:59 PM »
btw again, Daffy stunts with a gamepad, Aries.
No i don't  
I have a XBOX 360 controller but i'm still better without because i haven't gotten used to it yet.
All the stunts i did here was done with a keyboard.

Quote from: RasKaL
It's because I dont have a Wasteland Hero's tag.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Indiana_Jonas/WH/WH_U_RasKaL.jpg\" border=\"0\" alt=\"IPB Image\" /]
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Indiana_Jonas/WH/WH_U_RasKaL.jpg[/IMG]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 06:48:40 PM by Daffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal